- Choose a free affiliate programs to join. Most affiliate programs being offered today are free of charge. So why should you pay when you can have it free. Ken Evoy’s product is the best free products that I have ever tried.
- Select affiliate Programs that suited your payment time choice. Some program issue their payments once a month, or every quarter. Many affiliate programs also sets the minimum earned commission amount that you must meet in order to release the payment.
- Choose a low hit per sale ratio. This is the average number of hits it takes to generate a sale based on all affiliate statistics. From this, you can forecast your revenue based on your traffic. Lower hit per sale ratio means it only need little traffic to generate sales.
- Choose an affiliate that can offer detailed stats. They should be available anytime you decide to check them out. You should know how many impressions, and sales generated from your site. You can then analyze it and use it for your strategy.
- Choose a reliable retailer. Find out if it is really a solid company. You do not want them to not pay you. I do have experience when I am not paid for my sales.
- Choose high sales commission. 5% – 20% is the commission paid by most programs.
Archives » AdSense Affiliate Marketing CSS Tricks Domain Name eBay Ebooks Email Marketing Forums Free Ebook Web Hosting Internet Marketers Internet Marketing Investing Joomla PHP Scripts PPC Reviews Scripts SEO Web Design Web Hosting Websites Wordpress Miscellaneous